Become a qualified rowing crew class instructor in 1 DAY
Ideal for gyms looking to run new classes, for coaches of sports teams or for entrepeneurs starting their own company.
What do you get from the course? You will
- be qualified to run crew classes
- understand what it takes to run a Crew Class effectively and efficiently
- develop an understanding of the use of music
- be given a booklet of ready made sessions
- have access to lists of music that have been pre-arranged into beats / stroke rate
- have the confidence to run a class yourself
- be given continued guidance from Gym Mostyn in the first 6 months
How long does the course last?
- The Course takes 1 day to complete
- It will usually start at 9am and be finished by 4pm
Can we do the course on our own or should there be a group?
- Ideally we like to have at least 5 candidates to take the course
- We can do concessions on large group bookings
Who should take the course?
The course is designed for people of all experiences, and is open to all, the majority of people we have trained so far have been:
- SPORTS COACHES
- GYM INSTRUCTORS
- PHYSICAL TRAINERS
- ARMED FORCES PERSONEL
Where is the course held?
- We hold courses at our base in Shropshire. Please ring or email for details of the next course. We can travel anywhere in the country providing we have the numbers to do so - (minimum 8)
- We can bring rowers with us if they are unavailable at the site.
How much does it cost?
- The course is £100 / person
- We do concessions for groups of 10or more. Please call for a quote
For bookings, quotes or to have any queries answered please contact us